We currently have a client in Norcross that is looking for a mid level Java Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
I have included more information below – if you are a Java Developer with 3+ years of experience and are interested in making a career move please let me know. Additionally, as always, if you have any friends looking we also offer a $600 referral fee if you recommend anyone that we place.
For more information please contact Drake Gordon at 404-897-5152 or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Engineer – Java Thin Client
Our client is the leading provider of information management solutions to the healthcare community. We currently have openings for forward-thinking, team-oriented Software Engineer for our Java Client Team eager to contribute to the design, development, and release of our next generation of enterprise grade technology solutions. Candidates must be creative, highly motivated, responsible, and have a passion for solving complex, technical problems.
- Model, design, and develop the web component of complex, n-tiered distributed software applications
- Provide accurate work estimates and manage your efforts across multiple lines of work
- Evaluate technical design options based on effort, time, cost, and functionality
- Research and prototype innovative solutions using emerging and/or mature technologies
Required skills /experience:
- 3+ years – Web Design & Development
- 3+ years – Java / JSP
- 3+ years – HTML / DHTML / CSS
- Java Server Faces (JSF)
- JBoss (or multiple equivalent application servers)
- Web Services / XML
- Oracle / SQL experience
- Knowledge of current software engineering best practices
- Experience with full-lifecycle software development and production support
- Experience with at least one application server (JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.) and similar or related web technologies (Tomcat, Spring, Struts, etc.)